PUBG PC Game is a website serving the fans of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We are an unofficial website of this battle royale game. Our intention is to provide fans and gamers with the latest news and updates of PUBG for PC.
- Rules for users
- The use of service
- Account of users
- Data protection
- Other policies
Rules for users
- We will ban users with bad words. We will not respond to users’ requests with threatening words.
- Users have no right to modify, copy, and misuse content with other elements on our website.
We highly appreciate and respect the ownership on our site PUBG PC Game. All the elements of PUBG for PC, including computer code, titles, themes, objects, characters, names of characters, stories, dialogs, concepts, graphics, sounds, screen displays, etc. are possessed by their licensors. Furthermore, all the content, graphics, logos, and other elements you see on the website are owned by their creators.
The use of service
- We are active and available for 24 hours a day throughout the whole year.
- Users can access and use our online services anytime they want, excluding some cases that are out of our control, including war, terrorism, riots, fire, floods, cybercrimes, strikes, etc. In those cases, we may not be available and active on our website.
- Our service can be amended and we have the right to cancel, terminate, change, or suspend the license of a user without informing them.
- Our service may sometimes be out of reach in disadvantageous locations.
We place advertisements on our website. When users get access to news and updates of PUBG PC, PUBG Mobile, and PUBG Lite, they will see ads. We don’t manage the content of those ads, excluding the general types of ads put in our games. We want to ensure that no advertisements with improper content appearing on our website. In case the users encounter ads with improper content, please send us your reports via an e-mail.
Account of users
Users create an account and use it to explore our posts. Users must take responsibility for managing their personal information, particularly usernames and passwords.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time if necessary in order to be compatible with laws and regulations.