PUBG Mobile On PC: How To Download, Install, and Play It
PUBG Mobile on PC is one of the hot-searched topics when gamers have demand to enjoy the mobile version on their computers. Are you ready to take on PUBG Mobile game – one of the best battle royale games of all time? You will be more excited about it when you know that you can play PUBG Mobile on PC.
Play PUBG Mobile game on PC! Players from around the world have to air drop into a big island full of buildings. You have to scavenge through those buildings to pick up items and weapons then use them to shoot other players. There can be only one winner at the end of the match, so play it strategically if you want to win. The game also offers great graphics, Unreal 4 gaming engine, as well as 3D sound effects. Now, you will find out how to play PUBG Mobile on PC instead of on a mobile device with a small screen!
About PUBG Mobile game
PUBG Mobile free download is all about survival. Players must fight one another on a big island using their collected weapons and equipment to see who will become the last man standing. With various game modes, from classic to arena, your gaming experience will be much more interesting. You can play with a team and work with your teammates to beat other teams. The last team standing on the battleground will win the match.
There are two ways to play PUBG Mobile on PC, including using either BlueStacks or Tencent Gaming Buddy. The BlueStacks app and Tencent Gaming Buddy for PC allow players to enjoy Android games on their computers, which is an advantageous thing for those who want to play Android games on a big computer screen rather than on a small phone.
Play PUBG Mobile on PC using BlueStacks
It’s easy to have PUBG Mobile game on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Follow the simple steps below to do it:
- You must download and install BlueStacks on PC
- Open the Play Store by using Google sign-in account, or you can do this later.
- Type PUBG Mobile in the search bar.
- Start to download and install PUBG Mobile.
- If you don’t sign in Google in step 2, you must do it at step 5 to install the game.
- Now, you can play the game by selecting the PUBG Mobile icon on the home screen.
Enjoy PUBG Mobile on PC with Tencent Gaming Buddy
Using the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator is another way for you to play PUBG Mobile on PC. Below here is the step-by-step guide on how to install Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Visit the official website of the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator where you will download the emulator.
- You can choose the version of the emulator or the language before you download it.
- Once you have done with selections, start to download it.
- Wait until the download process is done then you can start the setup.
- Follow the in-app instructions to complete the setup installation.
- Type PUBG Mobile in the search bar to download it.
- When the game download process is finished, click to launch it on your PC and enjoy the game.
What does PUBG Mobile Bluestacks offer when you use it?
BlueStacks emulator brings you great features when you play PUBG Mobile on PC on it, including:
- Smart Controls: With smart controls, you can save precious times when using controls to play the game. The cursor will be automatically locked or released based on what you want to do.
- High Definition Graphics: With HD graphics, you will enjoy nice landscapes and everything in between.
- High FPS: You will have a great gaming experience with the high FPS offered by BlueStacks for your PUBG Mobile game on PC.
- Freelook: With this great feature, you can kill more opponents easily!
Which features will you get from the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator?
PUBG Mobile Tencent Gaming Buddy brings a wide array of features to players, especially the ability to record their gameplay. Thanks to this, you can stream the recorded videos on various streaming websites. Other features offered by Tencing Gaming Buddy emulator are:
- Full-screen mode: Players will have better viewing when playing.
- Types of quality: Players can change between types of quality, including Ultra HD, Full HD, and HD.
- Language support: English and Chinese are the two languages supported in the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator. Select your language before you play the game!
- Default mapping system: This feature helps you better controls in PUBG Mobile game.
PUBG Mobile game controls on PC
- WASD: Movement
- Space: Jump
- C: Crouch
- Z: Prone
- Number key 1 and 2: Weapon switch
- F1: Shooting mode
- R: Reload
- M: Map
- Tab: Inventory
- F1: Stop shooting mode
- Mouse: Pick up items
For Tencent Gaming Buddy
- WASD: Movement
- The left mouse button: Shooting mode (including fire, punch, and melee)
- The right mouse button: Aim down sight
- Spacebar: Jump and swim
- C: Crouch
- Z: Prone
- Alt: Freelook
- Shift: Sprint
- Mouse Lock: AutoRun
- Number keys 4, 5, 6: Throwables (including Frags, Smokes, Molotovs, and Stuns)
- Number keys 7, 8, 9, 0: Healing items (including Medkit, First Aid, Bandage, Energy Drink, and Syrine)
- F1: Show controls quickly
- F: Interact with items and objects