How To Get PUBG Mobile Lite For Free On Android And PC
With PUBG Mobile Lite Download, Android and PC players can get PUBG game on their devices for free. Since this battle royale title takes up too much size on devices, users with low-end devices cannot run it smoothly. Therefore, the lite version was released to help them enjoy matches easily. This version is free to download to both platforms, including PC and Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Lite for Android
There are two ways to get PUBG Mobile Lite on Android devices, either using the APK file or Google Play Store. So, depending on your needs, you can choose your favorite way.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite using APK file
Follow the steps given below to download the game using the APK file:
- Head over to the PUBG Mobile Lite website where you can find the APK file.
- Click to download the file from the website.
- Open the Settings on your phone to enable the phrase that said: “Install from Unknown Source”.
- The APK file will start downloading.
- After you have done with the installation, you can launch the game.
Note: Check your storage on the phone before you download the APK file. Although the file’s size is only 564 MB, you still need to make sure your phone has enough storage to install it.
How to get the game for free from Google Play Store
Here’s a guide on how to install the lite version of PUBG from the Google Play Store. Different from the APK file, this way seems to be easier:
- Go to Google Play Store on your phone
- Type PUBG Mobile Lite in the searching box
- The game appears then you will see the Install button
- Click the Install button to download the title to your device
- When the download and installation processes are done, launch the game to play it.
How to download PUBG Mobile Lite for PC
To play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC, you need to use an emulator. There are various types of emulators that support the lite version of PUBG game to run on PC. BlueStacks is one of the best emulators you are recommended to use. Hence, you can follow the guide below on how to install PUBG Mobile Lite on PC via BlueStacks:Download PUBG Mobile Lite on PC with Bluestacks
- Visit the official BlueStacks website to download the file.
- Install the file on your PC.
- Use your Google account to sign in to the Play Store
- Type PUBG Mobile Lite in the search bar to find the game.
- Once the game has appeared, click to install it.
- Once the installation has been complete, click the game icon to launch it on your PC.
- Enjoy the game!
Besides BlueStacks, there are other emulators you may want to try, for instance, Tencent Gaming Buddy, Game Loop, MEmu, LDPlayer, Nox Player, etc. Whatever you choose, you can be sure to have nice gaming experience and enjoy unique features brought by those emulators.
The most search by visitor
- pubg lite apk pc
- pubg mobile lite download for pc
- pubg mobile lite for pc