What Are PUBG Mobile Emulators and How To Download Them?
PUBG Mobile emulators come in different types. Each type of emulator offers unique features and aims to help you play the game in a smooth way. It’s been a while since the release of the emulators for the mobile version to allow players to play PUBG Mobile on PC. Therefore, “How to download PUBG Mobile emulators” is also a concern of players who want to enjoy the mobile edition on their PCs. Without further ado, it’s time to take a deep look at all emulators that support PUBG game!
Which PUBG Mobile emulators for PC you can try?
Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB) is one of the best emulators for gamers to try. This emulator was developed by Tencent – the devs of PUBG game as well. With this emulator, you will enjoy PUBG Mobile for PC with a good frame rate as well as experience great features, for instance, a default mapping system, high-quality graphics, recording gameplay, etc.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile Emulator – Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Visit the official website of Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Click to download the file.
- Follow the instructions to install it on your PC.
- Launch the emulator and the files will be downloaded
- Launch PUBG Mobile on PC and begin to play it.
Similar to TGB, Bluestacks is also a hot pick when it comes to emulators for PUBG Mobile. It is an Android emulator for Windows and Mac. Thanks to this emulator, players can play most Android games on their PCs easily, even including PUBG Mobile. Bluestacks also offers good features, like smart controls, HD graphics, high FPS, and Free Look.
Bluestacks is also a good emulator to use and here’s a guide on how to download it:
- Visit the BlueStacks site on PC
- Start to download the app.
- Begin to install the app on your PC
- When it’s done, launch the app and visit the Play Store.
- Use your Google Account to sign in then find PUBG game.
- When you see it, start to install it.
- Open PUBG Mobile on PC then play it.
Andy – another emulator that supports PUBG Mobile on PC
The list of PUBG Mobile emulators cannot be complete without Andy – a great emulator supporting the mobile version of PUBG on PC. You can give Andy a try because it brings you great gaming experience with nice features as well. The app allows you to syncs across all the devices you have connected, which is one of the best features offered by it.
How can players get Andy emulator?
- Go to Andy site.
- Search for the file and begin to download it.
- The files that are for running the game will start to download after you have launched the emulator.
- Launch the game on PC to enjoy it.
MEmu Player – a simple yet great PUBG Mobile emulator for using on PC
Another PUBG Mobile emulator to try is MEmu Player. You may want to consider using this emulator as it goes along with PUBG auto-updates with all the newest features. Besides, the MEmu Player allows players to open various instances, take screenshots and record gameplay.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile Emulator – MEmu Player on your PC
Since the emulator runs on PC with different configurations, you can download it easily:
- Go to the official page of the MEmu Player to download it.
- Click to begin the installation.
- Select MEmu – Multiple Instance Manager.
- Select “Create” then wait for the process to be done.
- Visit the Play Store and use your account to sign in.
- Click to install PUBG game
- Wait for the installation to be done then launch the game to play it.
NOX Player – one of the most chosen emulators for Windows and Mac
If you have the ambition to play mobile games on Windows and Mac, then NOX Player will be a good choice for you. There are several things about this emulator drawing your attention. Specifically, thanks to the emulator, you can set the keyboard control in a manual way, or edit the options again, take screenshots, record videos, load the downloaded APK files, launch different instances. Besides, the emulator also gives out RAM, CPU.
Steps to get PUBG Mobile Emulator – Nox Player on your PC and Mac
- Visit the homepage of Nox Player to install it.
- The Play Store App appears on the main screen once the installation has been complete.
- Launch the store and use your account to sign in.
- In the store, find PUBG game and start installing it on the emulator.
- Launch the game then play it for free on your device.
Tencent Gaming Buddy, BlueStacks, Andy, MEmu, and NOX Player are common picks of gamers when it comes to playing PUBG Mobile on PC. Each emulator has its own characteristics, features, and an exclusive way to function on Windows PC and Mac. Choose the one you like then make use of it to play PUBG Mobile on PC!
The most search by visitor
- pubg pc game download
- download tgb emulator
- free download pubg emulator
- pubg emulator download free