How To Download PUBG Mobile Beta 1.0 For Android/iOS
PUBG Mobile Beta download is right here! Get ready to download and launch the Beta version 1.0 on your mobile devices! You will experience great content with nice features, especially Erangel 2.0 and new improvements for the Livik map. The development team did mention Erangel 2.0 in July last year. This causes gamers to be full of excitement to explore it. You may want to download the beta version! But before you download it, read the guide below here to learn how to update PUBG Mobile easily!
PUBG Mobile Beta free download for Android
PUBG Mobile Beta Download for Android devices takes some basic steps to complete:
- Download the APK file for the game.
- Once you have done downloading the APK, click to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to be done.
- Don’t forget to go to the settings to enable downloads from unknown sources.
- Launch the game and play it.
How to install the Beta version for iOS
Below here are simple steps to download the Beta 1.0 version to your iOS devices:
- Once the beta has installed on your phone, maybe you cannot launch it as it is a third-party application.
- Go to Settings, then choose General and Configuration and device management then enable the option to fix this issue.
- Now, you can play the beta version and enjoy Erangel 2.0
What can you expect from PUBG Mobile Beta 1.0? This is considered to be the big update featuring some important changes in Livik map, adding a new firearm with some Cheer Park changes, and more importantly, players will explore the map Erangel 2.0!
The most search by visitor
- pubg beta ios